Read on to learn how to unlock password protected word document VBA, if you’re having difficulties unlocking one that has a password. Not to worry. You’ve arrived on the right page. Everything you need to know about deleting VBA passwords from files with the extensions .dot, .docm, .dotm, and others is right here.
For security purposes, a lot of programmers, coders, and expert users encrypt the Word VBA project file with a password to prevent unauthorised access.
One of the best and most popular office products in the world is Microsoft Word. It is used to create, edit, and format written materials in offices, classrooms, and homes.
Have you ever given any thought to what may occur if you lost the VBA password or forgot the file password? What ought I to do in this circumstance? Don’t worry about it! We will provide you with the best manual and automatic ways to decrypt Word document passwords and retrieve VBA code. A lot of people want to unlock password protected word document VBA.
“Recently, I started working at an IT firm, and my TL assigned me the responsibility of erasing the password from VBA programs. I’m aware of how to create passwords, but not how to change them. Unfortunately, none of the methods I attempted to get rid of the password was successful. As a result, I need a qualified solution to do this task. Please advise me on the best way to decipher the VBA password.
Method 1: Unlock Word Document VBA Password By Using the Manual Solution
- Create a new Word document to start with.
- Next, choose Developer from the menu and then click Visual Basic (Alt + F11).
- Next, pick the Module choice from the drop-down menu by clicking on Insert.
- Enter the following VBA code, Press F5, or choose Run, then press Continue to continue.
- Pick a Word VBA file that is password-protected on your computer. Select Open from the menu.
- To delete the Word Password VBA code, wait a little while. After that, a dialogue window will appear with instructions on how to successfully reset your VBA password. Toggle to the OK tab.
- A user may launch Word VBA Projects with a full programming language by using this password.
- Then click the Info option, then pick Encrypt with password projects on the File tab.
- To unlock password protected word document VBA, delete the text from the pop-up box and click OK.
Method 2: Using the Profession Method to Unlock Word VBA Password
Although the manual method described above seems to be quite straightforward, it has a number of drawbacks and takes a lot of time to complete. Users may use a third-party programme to unlock password protected word document VBA files, including macros and modules, to get around the manual restrictions.
A great way to remove VBA passwords from Word document file extensions like .doc, .docm, .dot, .dotm, etc. is to use VBA Password Remover Software. This program was created by one of our technical experts to be user-friendly for both technical and non-technical users. This VBA password remover tool is used by programmers and developers to get around the VBA Word password without losing any crucial data or alterations.
If You want to know more about the details of a professional solution so click on the link: Remove Password from Word VBA Project
How to Use Word VBA Password Unlocker Software?
- Download the Word VBA Password Unlocker Software and then install it
- After that, click on the Open button and then select the Word file option
- Thereafter click on the Action button, and then select the remove password option
- Lastly, choose the last location and then tap the Save button
Advantages and Disadvantages of Both Solutions
- Although the user may use this program without any problems, using the manual technique requires some technical knowledge.
- Without affecting the data, it may recover multilingual password characters. Your time and work will be saved by using this function.
- All Microsoft Office file extensions, such as .doc, .docm, .dot, and .dotm, are supported by the program. However, the software is also able to unlock VBA passwords for Excel, PowerPoint, and other programmes.
- The VBA password breaker may remove macro and module password security.
- All versions of Windows, including Windows 11 (64 bit), Windows 10, 8, 7 (32 or 64 bit), Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, and 2012 R2, among others, are compatible with it.
This article will demonstrate both manual and professional methods to unlock password protected word document VBA files. There is a different method to break the VBA password code since it could be challenging to unlock the VBA word password manually. The password from encrypted VBA files can be unlocked using a VBA password remover if the manual tactics and recommendations don’t work.