Summary: If you are searching for a solution to convert PST to PDF format then in this article we will provide you all answers. Along with the conversion, we will tell you the benefits and drawbacks of each solution. So, read the article with full concentration.
As we all know that Outlook stores its entire data in PST format. But when some kind of error happens in the Outlook, the file becomes inaccessible. However, you can still recover the entire data of the PST file. But, it will not be possible if it happens when Outlook is not available.
Although the PST format is just compatible with Outlook, so, it will be difficult if you lookout for a solution. But, there is a better way that you can do is, to switch to PDF file format.
Read More: Open EML Files With Attachments
So, to access the data of the PST file, here you can see the approaches for PST to PDF conversion.
Export PST File to PDF Format Manually
You can perform this conversion process with a manual approach. To accomplish the transaction, follow the steps as mentioned below –
- Open your Outlook email client on your desktop
- After this, choose the email message that you want to convert into PDF
- Then, go to the File option from the menu to move further
- Afterwards, tap on the Print, choose Print Option
- From the Print dialog box, select the Microsoft Print to PDF option
- After this, mouse-click on Print to continue
- To finish it, choose PDF from the Save as type drop-down menu and click the Save button.
Drawbacks While Using Manual Method
- The manual method has a drawback, that it will not allow you to batch convert PST to PDF without the Outlook application.
- Moreover, the Microsoft Outlook installation is mandatory for this method.
- On top of this, this method also requires a lot of time and effort to execute this process as if there is a large number of PST file items that you want to convert.
- Besides, you must have the proper technical knowledge to perform this manual method.
Automatic Method to Perform the Convert PST to PDF
To overcome the limitations of the manual approach we have brought a wondrous solution for you. There is an automated application that lets you export PST to PDF file easily. Moreover, this tool will also convert other tasks such as emails, calendars, contact, and more into PDF format.
The software is known as SYSDaddy PST to PDF Converter Software. There is a top advantage of this program is that you don’t need to download the Outlook application. That means you can process the entire procedure without MS Outlook.
Likewise, there is a friendly user interface, which makes it easy to operate. In short, you don’t require any technical knowledge to perform the working steps.
Steps to Convert PST File to PDF Format Instantly
Download and launch the software on your PC, then, follow the instructions carefully –
- First of all, tap on the Add File for adding the PST files that you want to convert
- Now, Preview all the emails along with their Meta properties, and tap on the Export from the menu
- Then, choose the PDF file format in order to get the required result
- Lastly, hit on the Export button to complete the process of PST to PDF conversion.
Highlighted Features of the Utility
- Firstly, it helps in Batch convert PST to PDF without the Outlook app
- Likewise, export all items of PST file without any data loss
- Moreover, provides an advanced Scan feature for corrupted Outlook PST files to convert
- Also, it allows to apply Date Filter and File Naming Convention options
- Besides, it will maintain folder hierarchy during the export process of the PST file
- Not only this, but it offers Bates Numbering and Date Stamping features to export PST to PDF format
- Along with this, this application supports converting PST Emails to PDF with all the attachments
- Overall, this application is compatible with all the latest versions of Windows and Mac operating systems.
This was the entire solution for the conversion of the Outlook PST file into a portable document. However, Outlook is the top used application but even then, it keeps showing some errors. When this happens you cannot access the PST file. So, a better option is to convert PST to PDF. Therefore, today we have described the ways for this file conversion. You can check it from above, and get the portable solutions according to your situation. Although the manual method which is mentioned in the above is the tricky one. Hence, it is recommended to use the automated software as given.